Optimized routines and hightly automated documentation with the MAIA Online Platform
For informed consent and its documentation we currently offer the following multimedial product packages:
- Anaesthesia (8 films)
- Ophthalmology (4 films)
- Plastic and aesthetic surgery (5 films)
- Endoscopy (3 films)
TREATMENT AFTERCARE | PROM
Keeping in contact with patients after discharge
Provide your patients with custom tailored content even after the treatment in the clinic/practice and always ensure that the right information gets to them at the right time:
- Deploy aftercare modules for any length of time
- Convey informational content fully automated and always on schedule
- Up-to-date content tailored specifically to your needs is also possible
Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROM)
Manage questionnaires for patient feedback effortlessly using the MAIA-platform.
- Deploy media and aftercare questionnaires for any length of time
- Coordinated timing with aftercare appointments
- Available as a full-service package with our seasoned experts
Using these kinds of patient surveys, we can derive pinpoint measures and improvements. From the initial stay in the clinic to ongoing medical care. Keep in touch with your patients and see how they are doing a long time after their treatment - using your personalized MAIA platform.
Up to 86% of all medical studies fail due to an insufficient recruitment number of patients.* Bureaucratic errors are often to blame for the failure of recruitment, for example errors in informed consent explanations or documentation of consent. Getting the Informed Consent in retrospect is not always possible or involves extreme effort. Depending on the study, the recruitment phase takes up to 30% of the total duration of the study.
- Specialized MAIA platforms for digital recruitment, informed consent and documentation
- Completely digital workflow
- Overview of case numbers, status, problems with consent explanations and recruitment, worldwide and always in real-time
Upon request, we will be at your side with our study experts for the entire handling of the study, as well as provide you with statistical evaluations and reports at the end of the recruitment process. So you can concentrate fully on medicine and your patients.
BETTER INFORMED THROUGH BETTER INFORMATION
Administrative work usually takes up way too much time. Time that is then missing in patient conversations.
MAIA makes the time of the medical staff more useful while maintaining the same or better quality of treatment.
MAIA clearly sums up the learning progress of all patients and thus supports the informed consent conversation, while manual documentation time is greatly reduced by automated routines.
All documentations can be digitally signed and handed over to the clinical IT system. The entire informed consent and documentational process can be done digitally.
Unsere automatisierten Analysen jeder einzelnen Aufklärung dienen zur laufenden Verbesserung interner Abläufe und schaffen langfristig mehr Sicherheit für ÄrztInnen und PatientInnen gleichermaßen.
We invest 1 million euros in the future of medical documentation
Rauscherstraße 27/6, 1200 Wien
FN 501874 a